Ok, so this blogging thing is all new to me. Thanks to my friend Amanda, I was introduced to this site and thought it would be a great way to keep in touch with my family and friends, since they are all over the place! With 3 kids, husband, dog and full time job, I barely have time to read, let alone write (or blog)! But I'm going to try it!
As some of you know, I have had a MySpace page for quite awhile now, although I haven't used the blog function of it. I've really only used it to keep in touch thru photos and messages. I know some of you may not be interested in MySpace at all...therefore, I'm trying this...because, I don't keep in touch with anyone nearly as much as I should...so this should be a good thing. And I hope others will join me! (hint hint) So, here goes......
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
I'm a Rookie Blogger!
Posted by Kelly at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment