"A day at the Museum"
"Dominic on Easter morning"
"Gianna at her Brownie Investiture"
"Sam - 2yrs old - cute as can be!"
"John & Kelly 14th Wedding Anniversary"
Hi everyone! Ok, this is our attempt to stay in touch with everyone we know and love! I hope everyone will join in. I know it's time consuming but I'm sure it's all worth it. I'm actually beginning this today because I'm at home with Sam, who is a little under the weather and didn't sleep at all last night (needless to say neither did John or I!)...life as parents...mmmm.
I won't go backwards in time...our blog will start with today. 2008, the first week of May almost completed...can you believe it? I don't know when and how time started going by so fast. I'm sure the day John and I became parents was probably when it all started flying by! You'll soon see that my family (kids, John...and even the dog Chloe) are my life. They are what brings me the most pride and joy in life!
The kid's are almost finished with school this year. One month to go! Dominic and Gianna are both doing very well in school. Gianna has gotten straight A's all year (this is her first year for actual letter grades). And she has a very busy summer planned with Girl Scouts (many many activities/outings). Dominic's grades are very good too. He'll be graduating from Middle School...I can't believe he'll be in High School next year! (see, what was I saying about time flying by?? where does it go??) Anyway, he's been accepted into the Academy of Finance at his High School. It's going to be an awesome opportunity for him! He's also going out for football! He'll be starting a summer football camp in June. And Sam...she's doing wonderful! She loves her preschool, teachers and friends. She's a very active, outgoing, independent TWO year old who can't wait to start swimming this summer!
Here's what's coming up this year:
Gianna's 9th birthday - May 18
Gianna's 9th birthday - May 18
Dominic's 14th birthday - August 13
Kelly's 40th birthday!!!!! - October 31
Sam's 3rd birthday - November 7
John's 42nd birthday - November 22
Dominic graduates from Middle School this year!
I'll try to post blogs and pictures often. Hope everyone enjoys the little glimpse into our lives. Nothing too exciting or out of the ordinary....but it's us!
Love,
John, Kelly, Dominic, Gianna and Samantha
3 comments:
Kelly and gang,
Thrilled that you have joined the proverbial bandwagon of bloggers. This is great! I look forward to keeping in touch this way!
And do we all look old in our pictures or what?! Remember going out on the wave runner at Geroge Winter Park?? There was an earthquake near there just yesterday! Time sure flies!
More later,
The Cooks
http://razinkids.blogspot.com/
Hi Kelly- You did an awesome job! I might have to give this a try!
Post a Comment